Buy Cialis Online Brand & Generic

10 tasty foods that are dangerous to health – Effective ED treatment

There are many products in the world that look quite “harmless” in appearance, but if used improperly, they face serious health problems. Some of them are freely used in cooking, but it requires careful pre-processing. And some, despite all the bans of the authorities, continue to offer tourists abroad. MedAboutMe will list the list of products and dishes that are dangerous to eat. Are you ready to risk your health or even life, having tasted them?

Cashew nuts

Have you ever wondered why store cashews are always sold without peel? The fact is that there is a cardol between the nut itself and its dense shell. This is a poison that causes severe burns. Getting it in large quantities will lead to death. In places where cashew grows (Kenya, Nigeria, India, Sri Lanka), they are cut by hand, and then the nuts are heat treated — all poisonous oils “evaporate”. Finger burns are a “chronic disease” of all cashew cleaners.

Nuts, which are sold in stores, are safe to eat – they are processed under production conditions. But you can not try “raw” nuts! If you happen to be on a plantation where cashews are grown (excursions for tourists are often held here), keep your hands off poisonous nuts.


The popularity of rhubarb in cooking is gaining momentum. On its basis, kissels, pies, salads and soups are prepared – healthy dietary dishes.

But in order to receive only benefit from plant consumption, and not to get sick with poisoning, use only its stems! In the leaves of rhubarb the high content of oxalic acid, which for humans in large quantities can be dangerous. Diarrhea, vomiting, choking attacks – this is what culinary experiments with leaves can threaten   rhubarb


Those seafood products that are sold in canned and frozen form are completely safe for human health. The danger holds another dish – “exotic” called sannakchi. This is an octopus, which is cut into pieces, doused with hot sesame oil and sprinkled with sesame seeds on top. It would seem that the octopus is dead no longer, but it was not there – its tentacles are still “twitching” in agony on the plate.

The danger is that the small suckers on the octopus tentacles (even after they have been cut into pieces) continue to function. If the dish is not carefully chewed, these suckers can cling to everything they can – to the tongue, to the throat. And it threatens to suffocate. In the stomach, tentacles will not live long – here is an acidic environment. The main thing is that they still get there, and not caught on the esophagus.

In South Korea, the most common thing is to satisfy your hunger with a small live octopus. It’s like for us to intercept a hamburger on the run. But once in a foreign land, do not fall for persuasion – the dish is not worth risking your health.

Apricot stone

Do you roll a bone when you eat an apricot? If yes, then you are doing the right thing. But some use it for self-treatment – from whooping cough and bronchitis to worms and even cancer.

It is worth thinking about the safety of this approach in the treatment of diseases! The apricot bone contains quite a lot of cyanides and amygdalin – poisons, which in large quantities will lead to poisoning. A potentially dangerous “dose” of apricot kernels for an adult is considered to be an amount in excess of 50 g, and for children – more than 25 g.

But the oil, which is extracted from apricot kernels, is quite safe – it is actively used in cosmetology (during massages, as the main component of scrubs, shampoos and creams) and cooking (for making ice cream, dairy products).


Almond   There are 2 types – bitter and sweet. The second is actively used in cooking for cooking desserts, first and second courses. But the bitter almond is a completely inedible product, as it can be hazardous to health.

In nuts, especially immature, a large amount of cyanide. Eating a couple of pieces, at best, you can get the strongest poisoning. Fatal “dosage” for an adult is 50 nuts. Bitter almonds are used only to obtain cosmetic oils.

Bloody clams

The dish is called so because inside the shells of mollusks there is a red liquid due to the high iron content. It is served in many restaurants in China. Oyster lovers will certainly appreciate the taste, but the potential harm that the use of the dish brings should scare away even true gourmets.

Bloody mollusks are sold almost raw, which means that all pathogenic microorganisms remain unharmed. And local rivers, where oysters are caught, are far from ideal indicators of sanitary standards. If you find yourself in a Chinese restaurant and you are offered to try this delicacy, it is better to think a hundred times – there is a high risk of contracting hepatitis or cholera.

B uzina

Elderberry in folk medicine is often used as a medicinal plant in the treatment of colds and wounds on the skin. This ingredient is part of many dietary supplements. From berries prepare jam.

The use of elderberry will not lead to death. But you need to stay away from unripe berries, twigs, leaves and seeds of berries – you can not eat them, because it can cause severe poisoning and convulsions! Only ripe berries, previously thermally processed, are suitable for food.

If you grow an elder in your country plot, take care that it is out of the reach of children and pets.

Red caviar

Well, how can such a delicious delicacy be dangerous to health? It may well, if violated the rules for its processing.

Fresh, slightly salted caviar with a large amount of omega-3 in the composition is very useful for the body – this will confirm every nutritionist. But the catch is that the “life” of the product is small – the caviar will spoil in a couple of days. But it still needs to be transported to the shops!

Manufacturers have several options – add salt or preservatives to the product or freeze it. If during the production of caviar the rules of sterility, tightness of the container are observed and no harmful chemicals are added, nothing bad will happen. But sometimes, when preserving products, including caviar, urotropin is used – a substance hazardous to health.

Urotropin will not cause instant death, but its accumulation in the body is undesirable! In industrial conditions it is produced from ammonia and formaldehyde. In everyday life, it is known as “dry alcohol”. It is very popular among tourists because it is a powerful source of heat. And in the food industry, urotropin is a “good” preservative E239, which is used in the production of caviar and cheese. Not afraid that this chemical gets into your body? To protect yourself, carefully read the labels!


Gathered to cook rice for lunch or dinner? Great choice. Just cook the dish at once, so as not to leave it “for later”!

When you leave white rice for a long time at room temperature, the bacillus Bacillus cereus begins to multiply actively on the surface of the rice. It can cause severe foodborne illness.

Raw milk

The stores sell milk, which has undergone preliminary heat treatment at the production site – it is completely ready for use. But now it is very fashionable to eat and drink everything fresh. But what about – less “chemistry” will enter the body.

The point in this, of course, is. But with milk things are different. If the product “from under the cow” is not boiled, pathogenic microorganisms will remain in it, which at best will lead to intestinal upset. Of course, if you have a “personal” cow, and you are sure that you comply with all sanitary standards for its maintenance, so that it gives the purest milk – the risk of poisoning is minimized. But are you sure that the farmer offering you to buy raw milk loves his cow and takes care of her so that she gives a “sterile” product? This does not happen!