It’s no secret that many men after 40 years of age begin to experience problems with potency. The reason for this is that the body begins to produce less hormone testosterone, which is responsible for the sexual behavior of men. Testosterone is produced in the testes of men, but many modern men have an extremely improper way of life (alcohol abuse, smoking, physical inactivity, obesity, unhealthy nutrition), the productivity of the testes begins to decline after 40 years, and with it the testosterone content in blood.
One-time misfires in intimate relationships with women can appear in men at any age, and with a decrease in testosterone production, they become regular. With age, less and less testosterone begins to be produced in the testes, respectively, the potency is steadily decreasing and if no measures are taken, already at the age of 50-55 years the man becomes impotent.
To longer preserve potency, it is necessary from an early age to devote more time and attention to your health, conduct a correct way of life – not to get involved in alcohol, do not smoke, watch your weight and exercise regularly. However, no matter what the correct way of life a man leads, after reaching 45 years, the content of testosterone in his blood will decrease annually by 2-3% due to aging of the body. Therefore, in order to preserve male power, every man after 45 years of age should begin to use potency enhancers, but not Viagra, which, as you know, give a big complication to the liver and heart.
Despite the age, basic strength exercises in the gym, refusal from bad habits, good sleep, lack of stress, regular sex and balanced nutrition will help maintain the level of male sex hormones in the norm , regardless of age. It is proved that eating chicken, which contains a large amount of growth hormones, canned foods, chips, fast foods and carbonated drinks, destroys your own testosterone and inevitably reduces potency.
In order to improve testosterone production in the daily nutrition menu, foods rich in minerals and vitamins must be present that ensure normal blood circulation in the body and the work of all organs and systems. First of all, these include:
1. The meat . The abundance of trace elements and vitamins makes meat an indispensable component of nutrition not only for children but also for adults. It is especially useful for men to eat meat. After all, it contains protein, which affects not only the production of testosterone, but also on maintaining muscle mass in order. However, not all types of meat are equally useful for improving potency.
Fatty and imported beef, meat of chickens, fed with growth hormones, has only a negative effect on sexual activity. Most of all, the benefits of men’s health are lean beef, lamb, horse meat, chicken meat and rabbits grown at home.
2. Fish and seafood . Fish dishes and seafood should be eaten at least twice a week, preferring cod, flounder, caviar, shrimp, oysters and mussels. All of them have long been recognized as products that have a stimulating effect on the male genital organ and stimulate the production of testosterone. For example, oysters contain dopamine – a substance that increases libido, and cod, flounder and all mollusks are rich in zinc and amino acids, which contribute to improved sperm synthesis.
3. Nuts . To improve potency in the daily diet should include 3-5 pieces of different kinds of nuts. The most useful are hazelnuts, cashews, walnuts, pine nuts and Brazil nuts. Each of them has a unique composition and is rich in the whole complex of easily digestible vitamins and minerals, which are useful for strengthening man’s strength.
4. Chicken and quail eggs . From ancient times, men used raw eggs to treat problems with potency, in combination with onions, they really had a beneficial effect on the functioning of the reproductive system. However, you can’t eat raw eggs, sold today in the store, you can get salmonellosis and harm your health. Quail is a good substitute for chicken eggs.
They can be eaten raw, quail eggs do not cause salmonellosis and other infections. To improve potency, it is useful to drink 3-4 pieces of quail eggs per day. Due to the fact that testosterone belongs to the group of steroid hormones, its production directly depends on the amount of “good” cholesterol in the body, which is found most in eggs.
5. Dairy products . Milk, kefir, cottage cheese and cheese are rich in calcium, which is the building material of the muscular, skeletal and nervous systems. Without the normal operation of these systems, there can be no question of a good libido. Dairy products must be consumed daily.
6. Vegetables, fruits and berries . As you know, vegetables, fruits and berries are a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals. And for men who want to improve potency, it is best to cook meat dishes, adding broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, ginger, pepper, onion and garlic.
All cruciferous vegetables, which include broccoli, cauliflower and white cabbage, contain diindolylmethane – a substance that helps the body get rid of estrogens that enter the male body along with chicken and imported meat. Spices and herbs: peppers, garlic, curry, ginger, onions and green onions, parsley, dill, etc. have the same effect on the male body.